Your Source of Information for Ward 9
It is hard to believe that December is upon us again. I want to wish everyone a joyful holiday season and hope that each of you are able to take the time to realize how blessed we all are.
It has been an eventful year for me and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to meet and talk with so many residents in Ward 9. I find such satisfaction in working with residents and staff to address concerns and their thoughts on what’s happening in the Ward and in London. I always encourage dialog and communication and believe we are the better for it.
I want to thank you for contacting me with your concerns and thoughts, please keep them coming, my team will make every effort to respond back to you and forward your concerns and suggestions to the appropriate department for resolution and consideration. I can be reached firstname.lastname@example.org.
I also want to take the time to show my appreciation to the talented and dedicated City staff who keep London running and thank them for all their hard work.
Best wishes to everyone for a restful and happy holiday season,
Updated info on the One River Environmental assessment and the springbank dam
One River Master Plan Environmental Assessment Study
Notice of Public Participation Meeting
Recommended Option for Springbank Dam
Civic Works Committee - Tue Jan 9, 2018 - not to be heard before 5:45 PM
Our City E-Newsletter
If you want to stay up to speed with what's going on in the City, subscribe to Our City, the e-newsletter delivered direct to your email account. With lots of news of events going on across London, this is a quick and easy way to stay on top of what is going on.
Click on a link to see details of this week's highlights:
- Bus Rapid Transit Public Information Centres - Multiple sessions are being held across the city Dec 9 - 14th. Click here for details and locations.
- Lighting of the Lights - Friday Dec 1, Victoria Park. Carolling starts at 6:15 PM with lights on at 6:50 PM. Come join this favourite event, with lots of fun for the whole family.
- Neighbourhood Decision Making Results! - London residents participated in submitting and voting on ideas to make their neighbourhoods better! See the results here!
- Overnight Parking- It's that time of year again, free overnight parking passes are required for on-street parking between Labour Day and Victoria Day. For registration details, click here.
- Blackfriars Bridge Lift - The bridge was successfully lifted, lowered and removed as part of its rehabilitation project on Nov 27th. View the video here!
Interested in volunteering! London 2018 Ontario Summer Games is seeking volunteers! Apply online.
Shift Rapid Transit public information session #5
The next Public Information Centres are below. The purpose of this group of sessions is to obtain feedback from the public to aid in the evaluation of the Bus Rapid Transit design options. Each event will be a drop-in open house with formal presentation and question period. Project staff from the City and the consultant team will be available to answer questions and collect your feedback, which will be used to evaluate design options. A formal recording of all feedback and comments from the public, stakeholders and involved agencies will be included in the Environmental Project Report.
stay up to date on Construction projects!
With nice weather still here, stay informed on current and upcoming projects that affect you. Stay up to date, plan ahead and see what's going on at RenewLondon
Snow Angels 2017
Help shovel out your neighbours. Become a Snow Angel. For more information, check the Snow Angels page or click the button below.
Your Voice Counts
Walk the Talk. See what is being proposed. If you care about how London develops, check this page. Be part of the process.
Issues in the News
Londoners care deeply about issues affecting themselves and those around them. Find more information here.
There are tons of exciting things to see and do in London. Meet new people, see new things. Find out how.